Versteegen, Carolus Wilhelmus Maria (Carel)
St Jorisstraat 16
2405CK Alphen aan den Rijn
Tel: 00 31 6 51597154
• MBA, Business School Nederland (1999)
• Strategic Management, Instituut Management en Bedrijfskunde (1994).
• Project Management, Middle Management, NIMA A, ISW.
• Air Traffic Controller, Royal Netherlands Navy (1974-1976).
2002 - present
Partner, Business Counselling Associates
2003 - 2004
CEO Auto2Day Logistic Provider Dutch Automotive
2002 - 2003
Director Netwerk, Budget Car.
1997 - 2001
General Manager, Ogden Aviation, Schiphol.
1995 - 1997
Station Manager, Transavia Airlines, Schiphol.
1993 - 1995
Manager Operations, Transavia Airlines, Schiphol.
1989 - 1993
Movement Control Manager, Transavia Airlines, Schiphol.
1988 - 1989
Operations Officer, KLM, Schiphol.
1986 - 1988
Manager logistics, Netherlines, Schiphol.
1974 - 1986
Flight control, Koninklijke Marine Luchtvaartdienst, Valkenburg.
• Responsible for the design, processing and implementation of large organizations, preparation for and leading of a takeover by a new stake holder
• Air traffic control on Naval Airport Valkenburg, education and training of radar air-traffic controllers
• Logistic control of Netherlines (7 aircrafts).
• Flight preparation for KLM fleet, within Europa (briefing cockpit crew).
• Management of daily operations Transavia charter fleet (18 aircrafts).
• Member of the steering committee ‘Plan 2000’, Transavia Airlines, goal cost awareness and cost control in operational management.
• Management of 250 employees, passenger handling, lost & found, station control, planning.
• Final responsibility for a car rental organization (650 FTE). Design and implementation of planning and control cycle; successfully increasing production level, resulting in a leading position in the market with increasing and keen competition.